Les Originels Index du Forum
Les Originels
Ogame - Quantum

Les Originels Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Chess The Sharpest Sicilian 2012 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Originels Index du Forum -> Place Publique -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rhoidama

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Chess The Sharpest Sicilian 2012 Répondre en citant

Chess The Sharpest Sicilian 2012 > bit.ly/1YMtWfV

This...solid...positional...foundation...accounts...for...why...the...Najdorf...is...the...weapon...of...choice...of...the...eliteBlack..is..willing..to..sacrifice..the..exchange..for..activityWhat...do...you...suggest...for...white?White...to...Play...64&Rb7...Posted...in...Gashimov...V,...Sicilian...Najdorf,...The...Sharpest...Sicilian...2012...Leave...a...comment...Verifying...Georgiev...and...Kolev-The...Sharpest...Sicilian2012...Dec...20...Posted...by...myip2z2...Here...is...game...#24...from...The...Sharpest...Sicilian...2012(The...Sicilian...Najforf)...from...Chess...Stars...by...GMs...Kiril...Georgiev...and...Atanas...KolevChess...Stars...Publishing...When...I...was...asked...to...write...a...review...on...the...book...The...sharpest...Sicilian...2012...all...I...could...recall...was...that...it...was...about...330...pages...thick...and...should...include...a...whole...repertoire...for...black...based...on...the...Najdorf...Sicilian......Photo..and..info..newinchess..TheSharpestSicilian2012..The..game..was..played..by..Atanas..Kolev..in..2007Chess..Stars..Publishing..subscribe..to..my..youtube-channel..(see..here)follow..me..on..FACEBOOK..(clickinghere)and..share..this..show/idea..to..your..friends..and..chess..mates!Thank..you..very..muchShare....this:FacebookTwitterEmailLinkedInPrint....Leave....a....Reply....Cancel....reply....Enter....your....comment....hereGeorgiev...and...Kolev...give...this...line...and...the...Najdorf...as...a...whole...a...thorough...analysiscomputer!..Online..Coaching..Find..the..right..private..coach!..Daily..Puzzle..Can..you..solve..it..each..day?..Study..Plans..Bring..it..all..together!..Rules..&..Basics..Beginners,..start..here!..Share..Groups..&..Teams..Make..friends..&..play..team..games!..Chess..News..News..from..the..world..of..chess!..Members..Search..all..Chess.com..members!..Local..Chess..Find..local..clubs..&..events!..Invite..Friends..Who's..the..best..of..your..friends?..Blogs..Read..what..members..are..saying!..Forums..Unanswered..Posts..New..Unread..Posts..Today's..Hot..Topics..Topics..I..am..Tracking..Topics..I..Have..Posted..In..Topics..I..Have..Started..More..Shop..Online..Chess..on..iPhone..Welcome..Video..Game..Editor..Chess..on..Android..Browser..Toolbar..Chess.com..TV..Chess..on..Facebook..Surveys..Endless..Quiz..Chess..on..Twitter..Chessopedia..Widgets..&..Badges..Photos..Downloads..Chess..on..YouTube..ChessKid.com..Forums....Game..Showcase..Sharpest..sicilian..lines..only..4..years..ago....Quote....#1..kratoschess..Back..to..Top..Post..your..reply:..Log..In..Join..Post..New..Forum..Topic..^..Ads..keep..Chess.com..freeThis...book...is...not...for...the...lazy(LogOut/Change)...You...are...commenting...using...your...Google+...accountSocial..Kolev..Chess..A..lot..of..fun..at..the..chess..camp..Las..Vegas..chess..lessons..Las..Vegas..chess..lessons..Grandmaster..Kolev..Kolevs..chess..lessons..GM..Atanas..Kolev..teaches..chess..students..GM..Atanas..Kolev..chess..class..GRANDMASTER..KOLEV..Las..Vegas..International..Chess..FestivalChess..CampsJune..23rd,..201633..days..to..goThe...Complete...Games...chapters...include...altogether...50...commented...games...which...display...typical...ideas...or...pawn...structuresYou...can...have...a...World...class...chess...teacher...as...your...personal...coach...and...a...chess...course...tailored...especially...to...youso....we....play....our....&e6....variation....against....the....English....Attack,....but....here....it....comes.)....7.Be2!?....and....we....were....tricked....into....a....pure....Scheveningen....which....is....outside....the....scope....of....this....bookYes...the...NAJDORF!!...But...it...wasnt...so...much...the...Najdorf...itself...that...shocked...me,...but...the...main...weapon...for...black...against...the...Classical...mainline...with...6Bg5,...the...evergreen...Poisoned...pawn...variationThe...book...now...includes...games...played...until...25.09.2012But....analysis....is....one....thing;....a....practical....play....after....your....book....ends....another!....So....the....authors....included....complete....games....so....the....reader....can....grasp....motifs....and....different....plans....which....are....necessary....after....the....opening!....As....for....this....review....I....picked....up....the....6th....Chapter....on....The....English....Attack,....one....of....the....most....dangerous....systems....for....white....and....maybe....the....most....recommended....system....in....last....couple....of....yearsThe....game....is....a....short....draw....where....white....never....was....in....a....threatening....positionThe..6.f4..system..has..been..enriched..with..6.Qc7..while..retaining..6.e5..as..a..main..repertoire.6.a4..is..now..met..by..6.e5,..instead..of..6.Nc6..Papadopoulos,Ioannis..(2450)....Kolev,Atanas..(2569)..Sicilian..Najdorf..English..Attack..6.Be3..e5..7.Nf3[B90]Athens..Acropolis..op-A..24th..Chalkida..(3),..12.08.2009....Position..1Black..has..initiated..complex..counteplay..with..17&Nxf2How..should..white..proceed?White..to..Play..38&Qc6..Posted..in..Sicilian..Najdorf,..The..Sharpest..Sicilian..2012..Leave..a..comment..Verifying..The..Sharpest..Sicilian..2012..6.Bc4-Part1..Jan..4..Posted..by..myip2z2..Part..1..11&b4The..6.Bc4..Najdorf..requires..detailed..preparations..for..the..defenceStep...by...Step...is...the...reference...chapter...with...all...branches...covered...in...depthGeorgiev....and....Kolev....give....this....line....and....the....Najdorf....as....a....whole....a....thorough....analysisHowever,..I..think..its..a..perfectly..viable..method..of..defending1.e4....c5....2.Nf3....d6....3.d4....cxd4....4.Nxd4....Nf6....5.Nc3....a6....6.f4....e5....7.Nf3....Nbd7....8.a4....Be7....9.Bd3....00....10.00....exf4....11.Bxf4....Qb6+....12.Kh1....Qxb2....13.Nd5....Nxd5....14.exd5....14.ed....14&Qb6....Too....passive.[Georgiev/Kolev]....14&Nc5....is....the....Georgiev/Kolev....repertoireChess....Rating....FIDE....Chess....Profile....USCF....Personal....Card....PagesCHESS....GRANDMASTER....ATANAS....KOLEV....TOURNAMENT....VICTORIES....CHESS....LESSONS....STUDENT....ACHIEVEMENTS....BEST....TOURNAMENT....ACHIEVEMENTS....CHESS....GAMES....Kolev-Anand....Kolev-Gurevich....Kolev-Kirov....Hamdouchi-Kolev....Ubilava-Kolev....Kolev-Hernandez....Kolev-Delchev....Rensch-Kolev....Papadopoulos-Kolev....BOOKS....The....Sharpest....Sicilian....The....Easiest....Sicilian....The....Sharpest....Sicilian....2012....LAS....VEGAS....CHESS....CLASSES....PRESS....CONTACT....PRIVATE....CHESS....LESSONS....IN....LAS....VEGAS....FAVORITE....PLACE....TO....BE!....PHOTOS....BULGARIAN....CHESS....HALL....OF....FAME....ANTOANETA....STEFANOVA....VESELIN....TOPALOV....KIRIL....GEORGIEV....VASIL....SPASOV....GEORGI....TRINGOV....MILKO....BOBOTSOV....TESTIMONIALS....Chess....blog....Blogroll....BULGARIAN....OPEN....CHAMPIONSHIP........2010....CHESS....U............VIEW....KOLEV'S....CHESS....GAMES....CHESS....GAMES....CHESS....GAMES....KOLEV'S....CHESS....GAMES....KOLEV-ANAND....Chess....Rating....FIDE....Chess....Profile....USCF....Personal....Card....Dont....forget....to....like....my....Facebook....Page....Dont....forget....to....like....my....Facebook....Page....Create....a....free....website....or....blog....at....WordPress.com"The....Sharpest....Sicilian....2012"....by....K(LogOut/Change)...Cancel...Connecting...to...%s...Notify...me...of...new...comments...via...emailRating:....****....(4/5)....Recommended!....What...are...whites...options...now?White...to...Play...15&Kh8...Posted...in...Sicilian...Najdorf,...The...Sharpest...Sicilian...2012...Leave...a...comment...Verifying...The...Sharpest...Sicilian2012...Dec...25...Posted...by...myip2z2...Georgiev...and...Kolev...give...some...analysis...of...the...following...line...in...the...Sharpest...Sicilian...2012(Chess...Stars...2012)The....Mystique....ThemeMachine...-...good...luck!...Online...Chess...Turn-based...games...at...any...time!...Vote...Chess...Vote...for...the...best...move...to...win!...Tournaments...Do...you...have...what...it...takes?...Classic...Games...Backgammon,...Yatzy,...and...more!...Learn...Tactics...Trainer...Sharpen...your...tactical...vision!...Articles...Get...advice...and...game...insights!...Video...Lessons...Learn...from...top...players...&...pros!...Game...Explorer...View...millions...of...master...games!...Chess...Mentor...Your...virtual...chess...coach!...Book...Openings...Perfect...your...opening...moves!...Computer...Workout...Test...your...skills...vsGeorgiev,....ABased...upon...the...analysis...i...can...see...some...truth...in...this...statement!...Part...3...The...Classical...System...I...6.Be2...e5...The...Classical...variation...divides...into...two...partsThe...need...of...calculating...a...lot...of...variations...improves...tactical...skills...and...concentrationHes....also....worked....as....a....coach....for....the....Bulgarian....woman....national....team....and....wrote....already....wrote....a....book....back....in....2008....with....the....title:....The....Easiest....Sicilian....by....Chess....StarsWhat....do....you....suggest....for....white?....White....to....Play....44&Bf6....Position....2A....complex....RR-RN....ending....is....well....underwayBuild...a...website...with...WordPress.com... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Originels Index du Forum -> Place Publique -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006